Periodically throughout the year we open the school store at the end of the school day.
Many of the items available for sale are from different countries. We are selling items such as:
- colorful striped headbands made in Nepal
- animal puzzles made in Sri Lanka
- hacky sacks made in Guatemala
- bookmarks made in Kenya
- wooden token necklaces with leather cords made in Gambia
- key chain/bag charms made in Zimbabwe
This merchandise ranges in price from 25¢ to $10.00.
Our school store will be open for business on on pre-annouced dates in the front lobby. The store will be run by our 4th and 5th grade classes with proceeds supporting our school library.
Thank you for your support!