Help Make a Difference in Our Community!
Did you know all students receive a tuition subsidy at WIS? Currently, your tuition dollars cover approximately 70% of the total cost to give your child a WIS education. The other 30% of our operating budget comes from vital donations to our school, such as the Annual Giving Campaign, fundraising events and grants. As we grow the school’s enrollment, that percentage will move closer to 100% coverage by tuition dollars.
Each year at WIS, and at independent schools across the country, an Annual Giving Campaign is conducted. This is a critical part of an independent school’s fundraising as no public, church or corporate funding is received, unlike many charter and private schools. The donations we raise through this Annual Campaign closes the gap between funds received (such as tuition and grants) and the cost to educate your child. It is important that all families make a meaningful gift to support the school. Why? Outside
donors expect the donee organization to step up and support their cause and we send a message to these prospective donors that we believe in the mission and vision of WIS.
As we look at completing our fifth year of this new school, we continue to meet the challenges that face us and achieve impressive results. Thank you WIS families for your commitment and support, thank you teachers and staff for your enthusiastic and strong dedication, and thank you students for working so hard to achieve what you do. It is why we are all here.
We thank those that have already contributed or made a commitment. For your convenience, a pledge card and envelope are in the lobby of the school. Please print your name and address on the back. We hope you make your commitment, gift or pledge to our school today.
WIS would like to thank the following individuals and companies
for their support of our vision:
Barnes & Wagner, LLC
Brown County Public Library - Kress Family Branch
City of De Pere
Dorsch Digital Photography
Godfrey & Kahn Attorneys
Jill Hoelscher Portrait Design
K Technology Group LLC
Leonard & Finco Public Relations, Inc.
NEW Chinese Association
NEW Indian Association
St. Vincent Hospital
Starbucks Coffee Company
Tennity Tactical Solutions, Inc.
University School of Milwaukee
Wild Blue Technologies
Donations of appropriate in-kind products, services and financial contributions are welcomed. Please contact email@example.com for more information.